A lenient twist on the "item a day" craft challenge

The "item a day" craft challenge has always intrigued me. But it's a huge commitment! Lots of crafters have work, families, and other obligations that may prevent them from crafting every single day. So I decided to see if I could make 7 things a week. Let's see how long I can keep this up.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Ahahahaha

Non-craft related post.  I realized this AM that I am so screwed when it comes to Xmas.  normally I begin crafting lat a breakneck speed in early November when all my Halloween crafting is done.  That isn't going to change, but I am going to have to create additional items if I don't want to post someone's present online and ruin the surprise.  Not that everyone that knows me didn't already know that they're getting handmade jewelry anyway, but I don't want them to see specific pieces.  Thank goodness that's a ways away...

No comments:

Post a Comment