A lenient twist on the "item a day" craft challenge

The "item a day" craft challenge has always intrigued me. But it's a huge commitment! Lots of crafters have work, families, and other obligations that may prevent them from crafting every single day. So I decided to see if I could make 7 things a week. Let's see how long I can keep this up.

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Week 29: Bottle Week 3, Revenge of Bottle Week!

Ok, I know using the movie title theme that 2 should have been "Revenge of Bottle Week" and 3 should be "bottle Week Three: 3D".  : )  No matter the title, I'm back at making necklaces and earrings out of glass bottle charms.  By now my obsessive love needs no introduction, so we'll get right on to the pictures:

Glass Bottle Feather Necklace
Glass bottle charm necklace.  The bottle has a couple of feathers in it.  The charms are a glass leaf, a metal bird, a vintage style key, and a metal wing.

Glass bottle earrings
Mica filled glass bottle earrings.  Pretty self explanatory.

Glass Bottle Earrings
Tall peacock feather filled glass bottle earrings.

glass bottle necklace
Beaded necklace with ornate glass bottle filled with mica.  

Glass bottle necklace with pressed ferns and lavender.

Necklace with double terminated quartz crystal points in a glass bottle.

Necklace with vintage style scroll and rhinestone links, with fancy glass bottle filled with peacock feathers.
I know I made some repeats with materials in the bottles, but I think that the necklace styles are different enough to make them distinctly unique projects.  I have a few more ideas, so I'm sure "Bottle Week 4: Bottle Week in Space" will happen sometime before the 52 weeks are up.  : )  See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment