A lenient twist on the "item a day" craft challenge

The "item a day" craft challenge has always intrigued me. But it's a huge commitment! Lots of crafters have work, families, and other obligations that may prevent them from crafting every single day. So I decided to see if I could make 7 things a week. Let's see how long I can keep this up.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Week 10: Ste M Punk

Yeah, I'm a wrestling nerd.  <3 CM Punk!  This week's craft items have nothing to do with wrasslin' though, they're all steampunky earrings:

I'm really having a thing with gears and cameos.  You'll see!
Fun little gears and locks.  So tiny!
Gears and flat backed keys from the scrap-booking section.  Steampunk has now invaded everywhere!
You thought I was kidding about the gears and cameos?
Because no, no I wasn't.  : )
My only wish is that these hinges actually.... hinged?
Another washer project.  I added patina to these washers during washer week and then didn't use them.  Turns out they were the perfect base for some spirals and gears.
That was a pretty low stress week, so I'm going to endeavor to do something a little more ambitious next week.  I just haven't figured out what yet.  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment